Thursday, January 29, 2015

Taking your camera on vacation!

With my college graduation trip coming around the corner, I wanted to learn some tips on taking the best pictures I could with my camera. Therefor, I visited the outdoor photography website. I found 5 great tips to keep in mind while I am in Italy!

  1. Capture extraordinary things: look for something out of this world, an interesting photo is a good photo.
  2. Find shapes: Cultures use shapes, lines, and curves in architecture very differently.They help create a sense of perspective, putting your viewers in the photo. Look for curves.
  3. Seek the light: Lighting makes or breaks any photo. Make your images dramatic with dynamic lighting. Turn off the flash when taking photos inside basilicas and cathedrals. Skylights, rose windows, and stained glass windows give stunning effect. Using the flash can ruin this beautiful lighting.
  4. Look for contrast: Contrast in photography is an effective way to directing your viewers’ attention to the subject of the photo. Position subject elements to create contrast. It gives added emphasis.
  5. Look for textures colors and content: Unify all photographic elements to a picture that will visually make sense.
 http://www.outdoorphotography.com/2013/04/17/taking-your-camera-on-vacation-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment